I just realized I never posted the kids 1 year photos or our family photos. So I'll put those at the end!Last week Mardee's husband rounded up a group of girls to kidnap his wife and take her to Branson for her birthday.
Those ladies party hard (for Mormons). We caught a magic show upon arrival, then stayed up late. Ummm..maybe I should say we stayed up early. I was falling asleep on the floor by 1 am, but the rest weren't ready for bed until 3 am. Pretty sure they could have stayed up later if they didn't feel so bad that I was in and out of wakefulness for a couple hours by then. Sarah went around taking pictures of people in bed before lights out. I don't know how I look so awake since I was exhausted!
The next morning came late. I was the first up at 8, rolled over b/c people were still sleeping, up at 8:30, rolled over, up at 9, rolled over, up at 9:30 and finally Sarah was awake. I cooked breakfast for the group and the last of them rolled into the kitchen around 10:30 am. By 1 pm we were checking out of the condo and were off for a day of shopping and dining. It was nice to get away for a short visit. It was the first time I had to spend a night away from the twins since they came home from the NICU. Leaving the house was the worst part. After that the ladies kept me so busy I didn't have time to worry.Since I was included in the get away group, Mark was alone with the kids for a bit over 24 hours for the first time ever! He did swimmingly and I could tell they had fun while Mom was out since the first morning I was home they wanted him more than me for the first time ever.

.jpg)



1 comment:
I still find it so amazing how much she looks like you!
What a beautiful family.
Miss you.
Post a Comment